CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rebecca 1st Birthday Party


Today was my birthday party and I chose a lady bug theme this was my cake, It was very yummy as ya'll will see.


Here we are after I dove into my cake!!!! My mommy was very nervous about the whole feeding my self the cake, mommy hates messes.


Another cute one of me enjoying my cake


My friend Lainey helped me dive into my cake.


Lainey decided that I was being to careful and not sharing well enough she helped herself to two large handfuls.


My Awa and I


My Gigi and my newly married Aunt Beth and My cousin Alli were there to help me celebrate.


Uncle Tony and Aunt Angela and my new cousin Autumn came


Daddy and Mr. Chanel cooked the food for all of us.

6 comments:

Emily said...

i can't believe your youngest is already one!! ella turns one next month, and i cannot believe how fast the time has flown! I'm excited to be able to keep up with your family online too...you guys are too cute!

Claire said...

What cute pics! Rebecca looks adorable. Sounds like y'all had a fun party.

Claire

Melissa said...

That cake is so cute! And of course, birthday gal is super model quality!

Beth said...

You are too cute bec bec! I'm glad I could be there to celebrate with you. I love you!

keri said...

cute cake! and i love the photo of rebecca with the cake all over her face! she is such a cutie!! i can't believe she is already one year! so glad you have joined the blogging world. :)

Jenn said...

Hey Rebecca! Tell your Mom that this is Jenn, your Uncle John's sister in VA. My little boy Calvin's birthday is July 21st, is that your actual birthday?

I want you to know that we are praying for you and your Mom ...