CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

3 1/2 years!!!!!



Wow, 3 1/2 years!!!! Sometimes I can't imagine a time where Frankie and I haven't been together and other times I can't believe it has believe we have been married for this long. Marriage has been the most wonderful time for me. I think God has really revealed himself to me through my wonderful husband!!! When I married Frankie I thought he was pretty lucky to get wonderful ole me, but I am the lucky one. Frankie puts up with my wining and complaining, he has even held back my hair while I was soo sick with both our girls. Frankie truely loves me when I am the most unlovable. I am a lucky girl!!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Leave it to the child bride to celebrate the "half" anniversary! That's so cute - like when kids say they're whatever and 1/2! Great picture of a great couple!