CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

We are still alive

Hello everyone, I am soo sorry I have been soo bad about this blog thing, things got kind of crazy back in September, I started babysitting for a family that used to go to our church and I must say trying to babysit with my own 2 children plus there kids was a little harder than I thought it would have been considering that I babysat all growing up and I really enjoyed it but throwing your own kids into the mix was some what difficult since they couldn't stay on their schedules, it made for very tired little girls and a VERY tired mommy. When that ended in December Frankie started a new job where he is traveling some, so I have had to get used to that since Frankie has never really traveled, but I must say when Frankie is away I get into a lot of projects like cleaning out closets and stuff, so it can be a good thing for me and I think Frankie likes to travel some and meet with some of hi clients so it is a good thing for him too. Then about a week ago we found out that we will be adding another little one to the Smith bunch in late November so we are excited and a little nervous about having three little ones soo close in age but I am excited that they are close in age so that they can be best friends. So if I may be soo bold as to ask ya'll to pray that this baby will be healthy, I think with each pregnancy I get more anxious about having a healthy baby. When I was pregnant with Savannah it never accured to me that she wouldn't be healthy and fine, and thin with Rebecca I was a little concerned but I think the older I get and the more information I hear I get a little me scared so please pray that the Lord will calm my spirit. Thanks

7 comments:

Amber B. said...

Congratulations, Laura! I am so excited for you and we will definitely be praying for your newest munchkin!

Melissa said...

Congraulations Frankie & Laura! Our CG is EXPLODING! We will pray. We love you guys!

Dani said...

Praying. Glad you got back to the blog.

Jenn said...

Congratulations! We will pray for you. I think all Moms have those fears ... hang in there!

Design A-Peele said...

YAY for a blog entry. Matt and I are praying for y'all! We love you!

Rebecca Morse said...

Hi, Laura, Tiffany just turned me on to your blog page. Wow, wow! I am excited for you. I will pray that this baby is healthy. Be careful about the infant immunization shots, though. They have been known to trigger things. Have you talked to Tiffy? She's dating someone seriously. Aunt Rebecca

Claire said...

So glad that you are back to blogging. I am praying for you. Can't wait to find out if a niece or nephew is coming.