CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!!!!!!!! I mean Laura doesn't share food

For those of you who are like me and loved FRIENDS and have mourned when it went off the air you might remember the episode where Joey takes a girl out for a date and she keeps trying to eat his french fries (since she got a garden saled) and it drives him so crazy that the next time he takes her out he orders an extra order of french fries while he gets the sea food platter well of course Joey's date wants to try his stuffed clams and won't get his hint of continueing to move his plate away from her and in the end he yells out Joey Doesn't Share Food!!!! Well, I have descovered that I do not share food very either, especially while I am pregnant even with my sweet wonderful children. I discovered my unwillingness to share food this past Thursday when the girls and I were out running errands and I realized that it was well past lunch time so I ran through chik-fa-la drive through to get them something to eat in the car and I would just get something at home but when I saw the order board the milk shakes caught my eye and I had to have one so I ordered a choc. milk shake and the second the word came out of my mouth Savannah pipes and says she wants some, I very selfishly explain to her that it is really for the new baby, so Savannah seems okay with that answer until I take my first sip of the milk shake and almost run off the road and get in a wreck because Savannah screams "Stop!!!!!" And I say "Honey what is it what wrong" thinking I have run over a small child, and Savannah says "mommy that milk shake is for the new baby you can't drink that it isn't for you." So I had to explain that since the baby live in me it gets the things it wants from the food I eat.
So with that story I have realized I don't share food well at all. My poor children. They have such a selfish mommy. I am soo sorry.

4 comments:

Amber B. said...

That is a hilarious story! I am laughing out loud reading it. :-)

Dani said...

LOL! You should keep up with this more.

Design A-Peele said...

You have the funniest stories!!! I love it!

Claire said...

Just tell Savannah that you can't give her sips while you are driving. It wouldn't be safe. That way you keep your milkshake to yourself and Savannah doesn't think that you are selfish!