CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Out of breath

O.K. so on Wednesday it was going to be in the 80's so I decided the girls needed a little something to help them stay cool, so we went to wal-mart and I got the girls a wonderful little pool with a slide, we got home and had lunch and I put the girls down for a nap and I set into blowing up the pool. I had no idea that it would take me 2 1/2 hours to blow up that small pool. When I finally finished blowing up the pool I took it outside and started filling it up with the hose, I left and went back inside to get the girls up and ready to play in the pool and to my horror this is what the pool looked like when we got outside:



I was soo out of breath and so mad but thankfully Savannah thought it was the greatest thing in the world, she played in the pool for about 2 hours and asks everyday if she can play in her pool. Rebecca on the other hand thought the water was too cold so she ran around in the yard. Sorry there are no pictures of Savannah playing in it I was too mad and out of breath and just a little light headed, now that I think about it, I am hoping that my child that I am carrying didn't suffer a lack of oxygen, yikes I am a little worried.

1 comments:

Design A-Peele said...

I would have been mad too! So sorry. Try the hair dryer again.