CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bye, bye Becca

The other day the girls and I were at target running some arrends and when we got finished we walked out to the car and I opened the trunk and put the bags in the trunk and then went to put Savannah in the car and buckle her up and when you have a small car you have to bend down and actually get in the car to buckle your children in, so while I was getting Savannah situated I hear Becca saying "Bye, bye mama" and I look around and she is rolling in the cart across the parking lot, I felt like such a horrible mother, but thankfully she was okay and I think she liked it because when I got her and started to put her in the car she says "gain mama", looking back on it it was funny but not when it happened.

7 comments:

Design A-Peele said...

Oh my gosh! They need to have breaks on those buggies!!

Meredith Houston Carr said...

Thanks for your sweet words! God really is awesome--i would love to get together! My finals end this week, so we could get lunch one day after this week? Where are you guys living? Would love to see your girls too!

This is such a cute story--i'm sure, like you said, it's not funny when it happens, but you can look back and laugh!

Melissa said...

I laughed so hard at this post. I'm sure it wasn't fun at the time, but you really have the best stories. I can't wait to have some stories to share. Hope you have a great day with your girls!

Rachel Pelletier said...

haha, that's funny. I love how the whole post is just one huge run-on sentence! haha!

Claire said...

Laura! That is funny and scary. I can't tell you how many times that has almost happened to me. How nice that Rebecca can talk, so she could alert you to the situation.

Melissa said...

I could have told you that Target is EVIL! You were probably caught on camera!

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of one of the first times I took Julie out. We went to Kohl's and I loosened her seat belt while we were in the store so she would be more comfortable. We left the store, I put her and her seat into the base, and drove home. When I opened the back door, there she was hunched down without her seatbelt on!!! I forgot to re-fasten it! I probably spent more time on my knees thanking God then I ever had before.

Motherhood can definitely take a couple of years off! :)