CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finally some pictures

I just found out that I could download the pictures to Frankie's laptop, so the picture are kind of a hogpog of picture of the girls.


this is just a cute picture that I found of Rebecca's first kiss given to her on Halloween night by John Stanley.


This is from easter, while they were doing an easter egg hunt, Becca quickly got the hang of things and loved walking around with the basket on her arm collecting eggs.


Rebecca loves to sit and look at books, some times I will find her in her room just sitting sweetly looking at books.


A couple of weeks ago I was making up my bed and Savannah kept running in and out of my room and then she comes in and says I made up my bed all by myself and I used your purple pillows. I was so proud of her. You might notice the splotches of paint on her wall, I was testing out colors for her room and after a couple of days with her wall all splotchy she comes into the kitchen and says "mommy, you aren't very good at painting my walls, maybe you should let daddy do it next time"


The other day we let Savannah stay up and watch american Idol and half way through we look on the floor and she is sound asleep, Frankie said "at least I'm not the only one that american idol puts to sleep"


I love this picture of Rebecca, I had just gotten her a new bathing suit and wanted to try it on her.

4 comments:

sharongracepjs said...

They are so adorable!

Design A-Peele said...

They are so cute I can barely stand it!!

Meredith Houston Carr said...

Good to hear from you! What precious pics! I can't wait to have babies :)

Sara said...

It kinda looks like she stole that kiss from John Stanley!