CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Children are innocent.......

If you think children are mostly innocent you have not met my girls, now don't get me wrong I think my girls are wonderful but they are far from innocent, for example...
The other day I took the girls to the Mcdonald's play area since it was kind of yucky outside and they needed to get some energy out (the house was also very clean and I selfishly wanted it to stay that way so that Frankie can see that I do actually get stuff done during the day). Well, I took the girls shoes off but told them that they could not take their socks off, soo off they run to play. Since Rebecca is still pretty little she wasn't climbing all up inside of those tubes, Rebecca was playing on the baby play areaand I could see her from the table that I sat at sipping my wonderful diet coke, maybe 20 minutes later I see Rebecca go around the little corner to play with the puzzle peices on the wall so I wasn't concerned or so I thought she was playing with the puzzle peices, 20 seconds later she comes out from around the corner and runs up to me and hands me her socks, then barries her head in my lap dying laughing almost like she was saying I pulled a fast one on you mommy. I couldn't help but laugh at her, then I did get on to her, but then from somewhere in the air I hear a little voice saying "well, I kept my socks on Mommy". Savannah is defenitly learning to obey and she is doing very well, but we often call her our little pharissee because if Rebecca ever disobeys Savannah is the first to announce that she did not do whatever Rebecca did. We are working on all this but I must not be very good at it.

0 comments: