CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

On Tuesday afternoon, I had my first Dr.'s appointment and I had told Savannah that she could come with Frankie and I since there was going to be an ultrasound.(she talked about this for about a week.) Rebecca stayed with Gigi and aunt Rachel since she probably wouldn't have really understood what was going on. So we went in to have the ultrasound and in the room were two ultrasound screens one for me and the nurse to look at and then another on on the other side of the room on a desk, so Frankie takes Savannah over to the desk and shows her everything about the baby (ya know the head, the body, the beating heart ect.) it was soo sweet I started to tear up. So we finish up there and go get Rebecca and watch a little bit of my brothers baseball game and then we went to grab some dinner to wait out the rush hour traffic we start talking to Savannah and asking her what she did that day and she looks at us and folds her arms and says "So where WAS the baby, I didn't see it" So after the whole build up of getting to see the baby she had no clue what even happened.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Kind of like Rachel on Friends!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I thought about the same thing - the Friends episode!

Let's try to get together soon - we miss you guys!!

Melissa said...

Put away the Friends DVDs! Check Savannah's room!

Sara said...

I was just thinking-it's Rachel on friends and there's Dani beating me to it! I'm so excited for you guys, being blessed with another sweet baby girl, I mean baby :)