CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

First off let me start out by saying I am so sorry I haven't put any pictures up our computer is very tempermentle(sp?) so I hope soon I can put some pictures of the girls up. Well, so far so good we are almost to a week of the girls sharing a room and it has really gone great! I was really fearful of moving them in together but they have really enjoyed one another. This morning before we got them up Frankie and I peeked through the cracked door and saw that Savannah had crawled in to the pack-n-play with Rebecca and they were laying there together just talking soo sweetly to each other, I am soo happy that they have one another I can already see such a love there, now don't get me wrong we still have little tiffs but every night Savannah makes sure that Rebecca is going to bed in her room. I grew up with sisters and shared a room pretty much til I got married and I loved the special relationship that we share. I am just so glad that the Lord blessed me with my two precious little girls and that the Lord blessed them with each other.

3 comments:

Design A-Peele said...

oh my gosh. I almost cried. They are so sweet!! Thanks for sharing. I think sharing a room teaches you something very valuable and we don't realize it until we have our own kids. No, I don't have kids, but all my nieces are pretty much my kids.

Meredith Houston Carr said...

Hey Laura!! It has been forever--your blog is precious, and your girls are absolutely adorable! I hope you are doing well and feeling good--when are you due? I am new to the blogging thing, but am already starting to see how addictive it can be :)

Hope you guys are doing great!

Sara said...

How sweet-I asked Jackson if he wanted to sleep in Tyler's room and he said ummmm no, when I asked it Tyler could sleep in his he said NO! Went upstairs and closed his door...guess we won't have much sharing here :)